Mammoth Lakes Chamber of Commerce’s priority is to create and foster a Strong Local Economy. We represent more than 200 businesses, everyone from the solo entrepreneur to some of the biggest employers and economic generators in town. The Mammoth Lakes Chamber of Commerce serves as a leader and an advocate for the Mammoth Lakes Business Community Through the following initiatives and programs:
Creating a Strong Local Economy.
80% of new jobs are created by local businesses. The Mammoth Lakes Chamber of commerce is dedicated to local business retention and expansion.
- Networking opportunities. The Chamber provides access to a local business services and a consulting network to help business owners and managers with business strategies, tactics, and best practices.
- Ongoing education. The Chamber provides seminars, education, and training in key business skill areas.
- Help with getting government permits.
- The Chamber provides political advocacy on local issues affecting our members and provides access to political leaders of both state and federal legislatures in informal meet and greet settings.
Small Business Help and Development
- Help with applying for grants and loans.
- Short-term financing.
- The Chamber works closely with Mammoth Lakes Tourism, the Mono County Tourism Department, and Mammoth Mountain Ski Area to promote tourism and visitation to Mammoth.
- The Chamber provides a weekly communication channel: Monday Morning Email.
- During election cycles the Chamber hosts a Candidate Forum(s) to allow political candidates to express their agendas and objectives to the electorate and to provide citizens the opportunity to ask questions of political candidates about community issues in a face-to-face setting.
- The Chamber supports and/or conducts events that drive overall business growth such as Mammoth Rocks and the annual 4th of July Parade and Fireworks.
- The Chamber actively promotes member businesses through walk-in, website, telephone, and email referrals and references to visitor inquiries.
The Mammoth Lakes Chamber of Commerce has an elected board of directors who meet once a month on the second Wednesday of the month from 3:00 to 5:00 PM in the conference room at the offices of Mammoth Lakes Tourism. The Mammoth Lakes Chamber of Commerce is a non-profit 501(c)(6) corporation.
For more information please click on the JOIN NOW button, call or email the Chamber at 760-934-2712 or firstname.lastname@example.org.