The Mammoth Lakes Chamber of Commerce hosts two signature monthly events to get members, potential members and community leaders together. We invite you to join us at any of our monthly events.
Power Lunch is a mix of professional development and casual networking. On the third Tuesday of each month, we meet at a different restaurant or host venue for an hourlong presentation on a business-related issue. We’ve had speakers talk about marketing the area through fall colors, how to manage your social media channels in 10 minutes a day, what you can do to improve your TripAdvisor rating and more. Power Lunch is $20 for Chamber members and $30 for non-members and includes lunch.
Upcoming Power Lunches:
- September 19: The State of the School District – location TBD
- October 17: TBD
- November – no Power Lunch because of Thanksgiving
- December – no Power Lunch because of holiday party
BUSINESS AFTER HOURS
Business After Hours is one of the best and easiest ways to get your name and your business’s name out there and make new connections. It may seem like you know everyone in the small town of Mammoth Lakes, but Business After Hours draws a cross section of business people from many different industries. We rotate host venues on the 4th Tuesday of each month and meet from 5 to 7 pm for drinks, hors d’oeuvres and good conversation. Drop by to meet fellow business people and learn the latest Chamber and community news.
Business After Hours Schedule:
- August 22: Ridge Merino
- September 26: Mono Arts Council Gallery
- October 24: Clocktower Cellar (hosted by the NOW Foundation)
- November 14: Black Tie Ski Rentals
- December – no Business After Hours because of holiday party (details to come)