The Mammoth Lakes Chamber of Commerce hosts two signature monthly events to get members, potential members and community leaders together. We invite you to join us at any of our monthly events.
Power Lunch is a mix of professional development and casual networking. On the third Tuesday of each month, we meet at a different restaurant or host venue for an hourlong presentation on a business-related issue. We’ve had speakers talk about marketing the area through fall colors, how to manage your social media channels in 10 minutes a day, and what you can do to improve your TripAdvisor rating. Our upcoming Power Lunch will focus on how your business can get involved with promoting and using Mammoth Lakes’ Digital 395 gigabit connectivity. The Power Lunch presentation is $20 for Chamber members and $30 for non-members and includes lunch.
Power Lunch Schedule:
- June 20: TBD
- July 18: What Mammoth Lakes Tourism Can Do For You – Josh Wray and Meghan Miranda from MLT – location TBD
- August 15: How CalChamber Membership Can Help Your Business – Russell Lahodny from CalChamber – location TBD
- September 19: TBD
BUSINESS AFTER HOURS
Business After Hours is one of the best and easiest ways to get your name and your business’s name out there and make new connections. It may seem like you know everyone in the small town of Mammoth Lakes, but Business After Hours draws a cross section of business people from many different industries. We rotate host venues on the 4th Tuesday of each month and meet from 5 to 7 pm for drinks and hors d’oeuvres. Our next Business After Hours is June 27 at Mammoth Brewing Company. Drop by between 5 and 7 pm to meet fellow business people and learn the latest Chamber and community news.
Business After Hours Schedule:
- June 27: Mammoth Brewing Company/The Eatery
- July 25: Hayden Cabin (hosted by Southern Mono Historical Society)
- August 22: Ridge Merino
- September 26: Mono Arts Council Gallery
- October 24: Clocktower Cellar (hosted by the NOW Foundation)