Welcoming the Business Community to Our Network
and Our Visitors to Our Business Community
Members of the Mammoth Lakes Chamber of Commerce Host Program serve as the face of the Chamber. Hosts are charged with extending the hand of friendship to new and current members as well as introducing our visitors to the many businesses and activities we have to offer.
- Welcome and mentor new Chamber members
- Make goodwill calls to existing Chamber members
- Assist with ribbon cuttings
- Network at monthly mixers
- Participate in Chamber events
- Welcome visitors and provide them with information at events
What’s In It For My Business?
- Connections with new and existing members and businesses
- Photo opportunities at ribbon cuttings and events
- Networking opportunities in a relaxed atmosphere at mixers
- Grow your bottom line by supporting Chamber events that help bring more business to town
- Have fun in your business community as an active participant
The more effort you put in, the more benefits you will receive.
Objectives and Responsibilities
Objective 1: To promote the Mammoth Lakes area and the members of the Mammoth Lakes Chamber of Commerce.
Objective 2: To welcome new businesses to the Mammoth Lakes area and to recognize existing businesses already making major strides in our community.
Objective 3: Assist in greeting guests at Chamber of Commerce forums, Business After Hours, ribbon cutting ceremonies and other community events.
Objective 4: Encourage recognition, visibility and involvement of Chamber members and arrange familiarization tours for community and business leaders of the many interesting Chamber businesses.
Objective 5: Assist Chamber staff in recruiting new businesses to join the Mammoth Lakes Chamber of Commerce in addition to mentoring and helping retain existing members.
Objective 6: Greet visitors to our area at scheduled events and provide information that raises awareness of Mammoth Lakes as a four-season destination.
Any Chamber member or employee of a Chamber business is eligible to become a Host. All appointments to the Host Committee and all committee activities require approval of the Chamber’s Board of Directors.
For more information about becoming a Host, contact Mammoth Lakes Chamber of Commerce at 760-934-2712.